Patients who schedule their first appointment with Urologic Health Associates, a division of Urologic Health Associates of Pa., LLC are asked to visit our Patient Forms section so that you can fill them out and bring them with you at the time of your visit.
We ask that you do the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit
- Bring all insurance card information
- Make sure if you have an HMO( Aetna, Medicare or Keystone) that there is a referral issued by your Primary Care Physician (PCP) prior to your visit.
- Drink plenty of fluids 1 hour prior to your visit to enable you to give us a urine specimen.
Tests that may be performed at the time of your visit:
- Urine Specimen
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Testing (depends on insurance)
- Cystoscopy (fiberoptic examination of the bladder)
- Urinary Flow Studies